Manifesto for a culture of nature and beauty
- Our life and our identity are inextricably linked to nature.
- Protecting nature and its biodiversity means protecting our life and our identity.
- Believing in this bond means necessarily believing in sustainable development.
- True sustainable development presupposes a culture of nature.
- Sharing a culture of nature in favor of sustainable development contributes to meeting our needs and improving the quality of our lives.
- Believing in nature means believing in beauty.
- Work must contribute to making our life more beautiful and sustainable, without compromising the state of health of nature.
- Protecting nature and beauty means protecting our future as a human race.